Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Phriday: Vandalisim!

When I prayed to God for strength, is this what he meant?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I awoke to find my car had been broken into. Brook was as devastated as was
I to see our personal property violated in such a way that we were downright distressed.

Called the police, took pictures, gas card stolen, called insurance, called gas card company, got to an auto body shop, left my car, got a rental, for all of this aggravation and "strength" lesson ("what doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger ") it will cost me $100.00 (my deductible). $100.00 dollars that I have to pay out of my pocket for parking my car on the street like everybody else! Stronger my ass...more like BROKER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My car was broken into, in my parking spot in a private parking lot when I was at NU - and it was one of the worst feelings ever. I felt violated and helpless. When I was living in Miami, my car was broken into three times, I just stopped locking the doors so they would stop breaking the windows!

I'm so sorry that happened, more for the fact Brook lost a lillle of her childhood...

Anonymous said...

holy cow!!! That's a nasty surprise in the morning. I like to think that the person that did this will get their just desserts-karma is wonderful thing. I know it doesn't give back the expense or the time but hey think silver lining :)
Maria

DL said...

thats insane whats wrong with people?

Hey whats going on, this is a cool blog you are working on, ive been working on mine for a while to, feel free to check it out, along with that im developing a new site for us bloggers, kind of trying to drive the number of page visits up. feel free to add me as a friend or follow me on my blog :)

Here's my site:
http://bnetwrk.weebly.com/

and my blogger account :
http://dl-daybyday.blogspot.com/

Danyelle said...

wow, that must really suck! You have to go through that because of some jerk, terrible!

Feel free to check out my blog and follow me:

http://onlythetruthd.blogspot.com/