Monday, July 13, 2009

It is almost official

Photobucket

I will be advertising myself very soon on Craig's list and getting cards made up.

For: The newest Freelance Photographer for hire!
"CMC Photography"

I will have more deets ASAP!
You all (my 3 readers) will be getting my business cards to distribute and I will be traveling the Tri-State area (travel is included in my contract)!

Wish me luck!

The adventure is beginning now!

I am available for Anniversaries, Parties, Graduations, Communions, Kids Parties...If your event needs photographing, I am your girl!

Anyone have suggestions on how to get the word out, other than legwork, word of mouth and Craig's List?

Would love to hear your opinions.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

How about Getting the word out on Facebook!

Anonymous said...

you do every other electronic medium why not try Twitter.
Maria