Monday, September 14, 2009

Take Two...

I thought it was over.
I washed, scraped and scrubbed my terrace and just when I thought I was done:

Photobucket

Please welcome Sid and Harvey to the world!

Anthony was pulling the rug out to throw away for me (due to all the pigeon poop on it) so I could get the terrace power washed before the cold weather rolls in (so I wouldn't have to try to remove frozen pigeon poop!)
When he found two more babies!
Well, I am honored?
I feel bad for them and don't want them to die so...
I made a coop for them

Photobucket


and when Anthony gets home from work we are going to put the rest of the rug and the babies in there so they are contained to one spot.
I have gotten smarter when it comes to pigeon keeping.

When these two fly the coop (like Pidge and Pudge did) I am getting an owl, not a real one, one of those wooden ones to keep the pigeons away for good. It is not that I dislike them, I dislike the clean up after them...dirty birdies that they are.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sid and harvey!

X-Stina's X-Ploits said...

Brook named them, isn't it brilliant?

Anonymous said...

brilliant!