Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Regardless of how I voted...

I am happy.

I voted McCain because I felt that he was the change in President we needed. He fought to protect this country and he is a proud American.
If he were a bit younger, and he had a better PR man, he may have won this election.

mcCain and palin Pictures, Images and Photos


My feelings are that in 21 months, Barak Obama had the best PR that money could be raised! I am hopeful that the Change he so vehemently preached in that 21 months is for the better and will become a reality and not just some brain washing geared toward the youth of America.

For the health care promises

For the economy promises

For Americans

Time to become accountable, to be a part of this history in the making, that we can honestly tell our children that even they can become the President of the United States.

OBAMA Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: