Sunday, February 8, 2009

x-tina's x-ploits: your letter is R!

While reading a favorite blog of mine, the latest post was right up my alley. I figure, why not? I am game.

It is another one of those meme's that is going around and this one seemed interesting.

It is an ABC game and the letter assigned to me is "R"
. I'm supposed to make a list of 10 things I love that start with that letter.

So here is my list:

1. Ravioli: Italian food has always been a favorite of mine, maybe because I am Italian and can cook, or maybe it is just comforting. Either way, Ravioli anyway they are made is a yummy fav.

Photobucket

2. Rabbits: Well, bunny rabbits. I love the feel of them, their twitchy noses and when I was younger had several pet rabbits that usually disappeared and mom would be making "chicken" the next day...hmmmm, poor poor Peter.

Photobucket

3. Radio: Way back when, I could go no where without music, the beach, the park, my room, the car. Radio has been a huge part of my life! I do prefer my iPod, but I remember the days of taping all my fav songs off the radio and put them in my walkman...

radio music Pictures, Images and Photos

4. Rambo: John Rambo aka Sylvester Stallone is and forever will be the ultimate in men for me (of course next to Johnny Depp). I even had the Rambo action figure (still do) that my brother gave me growing up. I will always and forever love him!

Photobucket

5. Rocky: See Rambo description above.

rocky Pictures, Images and Photos

6. Raggedy Ann: What little girl growing up didn't have Raggedy Ann? I had Andy too and they loved me! I loved them right back and passed them down to my 2 girls (I got them their own, mind you, mine was too raggedy).

Photobucket

7. Rag tops: aka convertibles. My dad had one when I was 15, 1959 Chevy Impala, mint. Reminded me of the Batmobile. I miss that car.

Photobucket

8. Rain Drops on Roses: and whiskers on kittens...

rain drops on roses Pictures, Images and Photos

9. Relish: on my hot dogs and burgers once in a while.

relish Pictures, Images and Photos

And finally...

10. Rest and Relaxation: Call me lazy, call me lax, you can never get enough rest and relaxation in this day and age of constant work, children, running, doing, going, moving. I look forward to the "do absolutly nothing" days because they are few and far between for my taste!

Photobucket

I am sure there is so much more, but that was my challenge, 10 things I love that begin with the letter R!

If you would like to try this in your blog, I will assign you a letter and you can have just as much fun as I did! *



*Thanks to Tia for the letter and the fun!


2 comments:

Tia said...

great list! i love that picture of the rabbit, so cute!

X-Stina's X-Ploits said...

Thanks Tia for the letter and the inspiration!