Sunday, December 28, 2008

After burn out

It has been one hell of a holiday season and it still isn't over for us.
Another family get together is scheduled for this afternoon and I am really looking forward to it. We will be visiting our Cousins and Great Aunt to spread yet more cheer their way.
The past week hasn't been busier than in Christmas past, I've noticed.
The stores were packed, but not overly. The general public had some spirit of the season, but not overly.
I have way too much to put away (yeah, still), but I have a good excuse, I shopped on Friday and worked from 8am-10:30pm yesterday.
It will get done...eventually.
I guess what I am trying to say is that I am totally burnt out!
The baking, the shopping, the smiling can really put a toll on an already cheery person!


No comments: