Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I already said it in private...

So I must say it publically...




Thanks Uncle Vinnie for taking us to one of the most spectacular shows on earth!

Photobucket



Not only did we see the Christmas show at Radio City we were privileged to witness the union of a couple in Grand Central Terminal!

After the show, My brother and I parted ways and Brook and I were homeward bound.
I wanted to take her through the main concourse because they are running a kaleidoscope light show all this week (maybe till Christmas, I am not 100%) and thought she would love it while we wait for our train.

We noticed a crowd of onlookers and figured, lets see whats going on.
Low and behold, its a wedding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a fabulous idea! Why didn't I think of it?
Totally FREE! All they needed was an officiant. The venue was brilliant!

They looked so happy and it was really a beautiful wedding.

What a great kindergarten hookie day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Vinnie says, "You're welcome!"

I need to start doing more "NYC" things and you're the perfect partner...

X-Stina's X-Ploits said...

Let's do it to it...partner!