Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas is swiftly approaching!

What?

Two weeks till Christmas?

I am not ready!

Photobucket


Three Days till Donna comes home.

Photobucket

Decorating, still not finished (waiting for Donna).

Shopping still not complete (waiting for Donna and Cash).

Christmas shopping Pictures, Images and Photos

Cookies not baked (recipe's found but we cannot bake too soon).

christmas cookies Pictures, Images and Photos

What is a girl to do?

Get busy, that's what!
My list is made of what needs to be done and where to get it done so I am really in good shape. I really like to have it all done by now, but in this economy, it isn't as easy.
Everyone I speak to is feeling the pinch this year, so make the New Year's resolutions to lose 10 lbs by March because all my friends and family are getting "baked stocking stuffers" this year!



No comments: