Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good news and bad news.

Brook update:
We are back from the doctor and good news is, no strep throat! Just a red sore throat. The doctor said it may be viral or just a cold. Whew!

Bad news, she is still banned from school and all activities for 7 days. So basically, its the TV computer and crafts galore this week for us.

More good news, I no longer feel guilty about going away tomorrow. There is really nothing more I could do for Brook that Anthony and Donna cannot handle for 2 days, which makes me feel so much better.

So now I get the well deserved break from a hectic school year between Barnard and Jefferson, a busy Art Association and busy schedule in general!
This is what I call a "Great Escape" if only for the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news!

Now, don't let it preoccupy your mind during your weekend away!