Monday, June 15, 2009

Seven years and counting

Today, Anthony and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary.
A very uneventful one at that.
We both had to work, it is Monday and we went to the Red Lobster for dinner with our children.
$100.00 later it was the ladies room for me!
I noticed that I just cannot eat that way anymore. Salad, Appetizers, Entree, Coffee and Desert...Lava Cookie no less. Someday I will learn that just because it is a "special day", it doesn't mean to splurge and feel like I am gonna toss my cookies at any moment! Not a good feeling.
I did enjoy myself and the company was nice, it just wasn't romantic. Next year, no offense, but no kids. I would like a bit more alone time with my husband. Call me selfish, but one day a year I think we deserve to be alone together.
It kind of gets you out of the mood, so to speak and that's all I have to say about that!
Happy Anniversary Anth...here's to another 7, and counting.

Anniversary Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on making it past the 7 year itch..........
I agree- leave the little one ( and the not so little one
) at home next year.
Maria