Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is the end...

The last day of school is tomorrow and I won't even be there, I will be in my cousins car on the way to Newport RhodeIsland!
But enough about that, that isn't what I am writing about. I have a problem, well, not a hard problem, just a problem. Brook says to me at 7:10am that she is hot and burning and her throat hurts. With this swine flu going around I just cannot take any chances.
I have work today, rather, I had work today, I won't be going in but instead I will be calling the pediatrician at 8 am when they open to see if we can get an appointment today. My problem, I have the end of the year teacher gifts, grapes and banana's for tomorrows class party (that I will not be attending, Newport), we have a graduation party for her class at McDonalds at 3 pm (which I have to cancel as well). The problem is I feel guilty for going away now.
I haven't been at the doctor yet, so I have no idea what she has. Anthony will be taking off work tomorrow and Saturday and I will be home Sunday.
So, gentle reader, should I go away or stay home with a sick child with the rest of the family?
I say, Anthony can handle it, but then I say, how could I go?
Help!
I am going in the shower and will update this later. Here's hoping it is nothing and I wont feel so guilty.
get well soon Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go!

you have back-up down the street, and the chances of swine flu are slim...