Friday, October 31, 2008

Photo Phriday, The Halloween Edition!

Brook and I were extra busy this Halloween.

Photobucket

It is truly one of my favorite holidays!

Photobucket

I love dressing up and hearing what all my neighbors say about me...no, not how crazy I am, but how much they look forward to seeing what I am doing this year.

Photobucket

This year we went out of the building and did a bit of Trick or Treating in the Beach Club district.
We had a fabulous time with Anna and Marc...AKA Hippy Chick and Super Mario.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

We did a bunch of houses and the kids had a great time together!

We came home and started begging for more goodies at our dear friends the Michaels' and I got a great shot of Mickey, the Hot Dog Pumpkin along with a goof ball shot of me and Joe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all, a smashing Halloween!

How was yours?

No comments: