Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Things that make you go awww...

How nice is it to wake up and and have all your things ready and waiting for you.

I was rushing, as usual, for work on Sunday after getting up late and rushing through a shower and blow dry only to realize that I would have to wait on my morning coffee. I then find a packet of Splenda by the coffee maker that had writing on it.

"Just press on"

This simple gesture from my husband shaved off 15 minutes of commute time for me and it just made me go awww.
Thanks honey, that was one of the sweetest things (in a real long time) that you have done for me!

I will cherish that gesture for months!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that made me cry a little..

Anonymous said...

but only a little...

X-Stina's X-Ploits said...

@ vin

Don't get too mushed up...lol