Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Are you voting?

I am one of my brother Vinnie's biggest fans (vinniecosta.com) and feels the need to promote him a bit.

He is, by far, the biggest unsung talent out there!
I think I missed all but two of his numerous performances here in NYC in his lifetime. Here is a little taste of Vinnie:



I miss seeing him on TV (you may have also seen him on the Travel Channels: 5 Takes: Latin America) almost two years ago!



Unreal.

Now you can help him get back on cable TV, you heard me, YOU!

Click on this link (http://biggaycasting.com/people/vinpaw), click on "Vote", enter the "Captcha
" and that's it!

Vote everyday!


He needs to get to the top 5 this round to go on to the next round!
Please, show some of your love for him!

Thanks so much my faithful readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote everyday at 5am. He should be in something mainstream- the kids got talent.