Saturday, March 28, 2009

It is so nice to be done

Preparing for a member only art show is time consuming as well as frustrating.
Deciding what is going in or not going in.
I ask for opinions and usually get more indecision at this point.
But this time around (yeah, like I do this all the time, it is actually my 2nd public showing) was easy, breazy, cover girl!
Here is what I chose to go in this show:


Photobucket


"Crock"




Park Bench MSP NYC

"Park Bench"


Photobucket




Photobucket

"Spring has Sprung"




These have been framed, wired for hanging and windexed cleaned, tagged and bagged for show.


Exciting!


If you are in the area, feel free to stop by the New Rochelle Public Library and check out the Dermot Gale Award Show for Members - April 4 - 25, 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you made some great choices!

If the bench shot doesn't win something I'm going to protest!