Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am Joining the "Texting Party"

I am joining the Texting Party of 2009, yeah, you heard me, the Texting Party, like the Republican or Democratic Parties, respectivley.
My daughter went WAY over her current texting plan this month, that she pays extra for, when I decided that this is craziness and it is time for an upgrade.

So I call up our carrier and get the family unlimited texting bundle to add to our existing family plan, already at a great price for 2 phones!

The next day...

I get a text from my carrier and my daughter (who forwarded said message thinking I wouldn't have gotten that message) informing me of the upgrade and to start enjoying the unlimited benefits. In other words, stop talking and start texting!

So to verify, my Donna calls me to ask if we are good to go (regarding the unlimitedness) and I say, "Text Away!" Her reply, (text reply) "Woot".

Thank goodness I am in the loop!
Now all I need is a better phone with a Qwerty Keyboard. I am looking at the Samsung Gravity

Samsung Gravity - Aqua Pictures, Images and Photos

Isn't it purdy?

I have an upgrade coming up in April and will start shopping around for good prices, I may even ask my carrier for a special "buy one, get one" deal. For now though, I am happy with my current Pink Tattooed Razr and will be happy with that a little longer.

So I ask now is "Texting" the new...what?

Talking?

Text away people and join the party!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Are you Verizon? In-network is unlimited too. You can text me anytime if you want!

X-Stina's X-Ploits said...

@ Suzie
No we are with T-Mobile!