Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Two years and counting...

Two years ago today, for all apparnt reasons, I quit smoking.

stop smoking Pictures, Images and Photos

I cannot tell you all how proud I am of myself and wishes that all her friends and family who still continue to pay for their poison (literally) will seriously think about quitting themselves.

I haven't felt better and feel as if I earned a few years back on my life.
Let's face it, you only live once, why waste so much time of it smoking outside and missing out on the fun and conversations when you had to walk outside to have that smoke.

The average price of a carton of smokes in NY is now...$79.56. That is a lot of money gone up in smoke a week! Just think of what I am saving in a month...$238.68 (for 3 cartons of 10 packs a carton for 30 days a month). Yearly this is a savings of $2,864.16! Wow!
Think about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of your accomplishment!

I think you are freaking awesome!

I wish I could have stuck with the quitting, as soon as I get the weight under control, I'm going to try again.

I love how my initial quit inspired you and now you're continued success is inspiring me...

X-Stina's X-Ploits said...

Thanks so much Vin, you were my inspiration and I am truly proud of that fact.
I hope that soon (because the weight is under control for you, Mr. Skinnie Vinnie)you will pick up the Alan Carr book and start all over again!
Think of all the cash you will be saving...you won't need to see as much on eBay!