Friday, September 26, 2008

And so it begins

During this economic crisis, a job right now would be really nice.

I went to City Hall today to apply for a TA position in the NR school system.

I got a packet to fill out and I need a lot more than I thought. This is what I need just to apply:

Proof of degree In the mail to me today.
Drivers License Copied.
Social Security Card or Passport
Copied.
Two (2) Confidential References I need to get these to the right people
Fingerprint Clearance (if not previously done with the NYS Dept. of Education) I had been fingerprinted the same day I took the test 8/23/08 but need the results.
Certification I just got.

Whew, I have a lot to do now.
I am hoping once approved I will be put on the substitute list and that will get my foot in the door.
Baby steps.

No comments: