Monday, September 29, 2008

The Jewelry Party

If it weren't for the rain I never would have been able to go to my dear friend Anna's Jewelry Party that she hosted for her friend Angela (www.Angelascrystaldesigns.com).

I had a lot going on this Saturday, the Flea Market at Jefferson School, Soccer with Brook and the Jewelry Party all scheduled for the same times and day.
All, except the party, was canceled due to rain and rescheduled for next Saturday, October 4th...did I just say October? Where has the year gone? That's another blog all together.

I decide to go to the party after all my other plans were canceled.

I looked.
Angela has some truly magnificent pieces that she designs and crafts herself and is so talented, fresh and creative, please visit her site to see what I am talking about.

There was a raffle and I won!
I won the most beautiful earrings that I did not take a photo of, but should have. They were black crystal drop earrings and were just gorgeous. I cannot believe I won. I am not always that lucky.

I chatted.
As we chatted, we all had noticed we had one thing in common, we were all voting Republican and had a lengthy discussion as to why.
Then the subjects changed from dentists to questioning the dentist and then questioning doctors to STD's. Yeah, it was intense!
We are now calling ourselves The "Westchester View".

What a trip! Here we all are:

Photobucket

I ate.
Anna stopped at Costco to pick up some lunch items, turkey wraps, pasta salad, Caesar salad and the best red grapes I have ever had! She also picked up mini cinnabuns, all purchased at Costco.
The food was delicious, delightful and delectable! I need to cater my next party from Costco! I even got some of the wraps to go, Anna is the bestest!

I need to thank.
Many thanks to our gracious hostess Anna for a great spread (Costco baby) and a great time!
Thanks to Angela for taking the photo.
Thanks to all the ladies pictured above for the great conversation,
for making my dreary, rainy day a fun filled afternoon and an all around good time.
.

3 comments:

X-Stina's X-Ploits said...

@Donna

Obama is even more scary!

Anonymous said...

At least I know my vote will cancel yours out!

Donna said...

ugh i'd rather him then more republicans plus Obama at least wants to try to get our troops home mccain just wants to send more people over