Saturday, September 20, 2008

It always hurts a little

When you are used to something and it suddenly stops, you miss it.
Like smoking, I miss it sometimes but I choose to stay smoke free because I know how hard it was to quit in the first place...Not really hard to quit, hard to maintain the quitting really.

I will no longer be working in NYC. My position has been downsized and replaced with priorities and compromise.

I totally understand, but it still hurts.

To feel as if you are of no use to someone.

To feel rejected.

Always the bigger person and understands when life throws you lemons.
Sometimes they are just too sour to make lemonade with.

This just leaves me open to explore other avenues, like I have been doing all summer, preparing for.
I did say I was available until further notice...so, we'll see.

It is the end of something I enjoyed and it will be missed.


No comments: