Thursday, September 25, 2008

Credit where credit is due

While browsing through other people's blogs I came across one that I can relate to and the author is quite funny. I enjoy reading her blogs and came across one of her latest about copy writing.
Her beef was someone copied her blog...out and out stole her layout and name!
That's just not right.
This is what an excerpt of what she had posted:

I have a copyright through Creative Commons. It is very easy to get, not to mention FREE. You just enter your information and pick which one applies to you, then they give you a button to put on your site. This will protect your rights up to a point. In a perfect world, it should be all the protection you'd need.*

Just so she knows from me, I am not stealing, just informing others of this wonderful site.

I add many pictures to my blogs and I want some kind of protection. This is perfect for me and I added the button to my blog. You can see it at the bottom of my page. So don't be stealing my pics...unless you ask me first!



*Thank you to "Clever Girl Goes Blog" (http://clevergirlgoesblog.blogspot.com/) for this pertinent information! Read her, she's a rip!


2 comments:

Donna said...

dont forget u can add a watermark to ur photos as well...i taught u how

X-Stina's X-Ploits said...

I know it, but I kinda forgot...oopsie. xoxo