Monday, September 22, 2008

I PASSED!

Not but 6 minutes ago the Unofficial results of my Teacher Assistant Certification test was posted and I ...

Drum roll please...






Test Date: 08/23/2008

CRISTINA M CERONE
NEW ROCHELLE, NY 10805


Test: Assessment of Teaching Assistant Skills

Status: Pass Total Score: 265 Minimum Passing Score: 220

Number of Questions in
Multiple-Choice Subareas
Subarea Name Subarea
Information

21 to 30 Reading 247

21 to 30 Writing 265

21 to 30 Mathematics 265

11 to 20 Instructional Support 288


Is this the coolest or what? I must be truly blessed today!

What a relief this is.

I knew I passed, but I didn't want to count my chickens before... well you know the adage.
I also didn't want to tell everyone that I did pass until I actually knew so I didn't look like an idiot if I had failed.

I also think it is funny that I thought I did the best in Reading, only to see that I excelled in Instructional Support. Either way I am thrilled and excited to get my resume on Monster.com and to all the private pre-schools here in town.

I am a woman on a mission now and cannot wait to start my new career and take my "hobby" of photography to another level and know that I am that good!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One door closes and another opens- that's what they say and I'm so happy that it rings true for you. You will be a great teachers asst.
Best wishes, much success in finding that perfect job.
Maria

X-Stina's X-Ploits said...

@ Maria
Ain't that the truth, thank you my dearest friend!

Donna said...

woot!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!