Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is it almost May?

I kept wondering when the sun will come out and warm us up, it is finally here and it has been for the past few days, when I realized that in just a few short days it will be MAY!
This year has totally gone by too quickly.
I realized that Mother's Day is impending, Donna will be coming home in 3 weeks, (Memorial Day Weekend) and the next Juring of new Members for the Art Association is June 6th.
I have a newsletter to get out, minutes to type, a webinar to go to at 4 pm today and get my house cleaned for Italian company tomorrow night.
There is only 1 month and 3 weeks left of Kindergarten as well as Summer!
I have no time people! If only there was a way to be Hiro (from Heroes, NBC Monday nights at 9pm, Season Finale was this Monday past) for just a few days. To be able to stop time so I can clean and still pick up Brook on time at school and get all my typing done.
Maybe even have time to edit all my photos for a RE Portfolio I am working up (I haven't even had a chance to upload those, and Sarah if you are reading this, Thanks again for letting me use your house...I do need an outdoor shot on a nice day though!).
That is another project I am working on. Photograhing houses and apartments for RE agents to use for their virtual tours and such. I am hoping to be ready by the end of the month to bring my CD's to a few local RE offices and freelance myself out for extra $ and experience. I plan to charge $50.00 and hour for as many photos of the house (inside and out) they want and need, and burn them all on a CD for the Agent to use as they see fit. It usually takes and hour to do an entire house or apartment and the uploading, CD and my time. Would be nice to get 2 or 3 a day. If you know anyone or are intereseted, by all means, contact me!
So as you see my dear, few readers...I have a lot going on here, with much more to come!
Just thought I would share.


No comments: