Friday, April 24, 2009

This is why I love FB

I cannot tell you how I have reconnected with so many old friends, mind you, not the "blue haired"* type old just High School chums and College buddies that I just couldn't be without back then meanwhile, life went on and we drifted apart, and then the internet boomed and on to Facebook we flocked and found anew.
I felt like writing tonight and needed some topic ideas and thanks to these few, I got some:


Katie Kantor
Katie K at 9:45pm April 24
peanut butter


Ellen Spafford
Ellen S at 9:51pm April 24
the 70s
Lillian Haas DiRusso
Lillian Haas DiRusso at 9:52pm April 24
Teenagers!


Michael Kelly
Michael K at 10:16pm April 24
Why you drive on the parkway and park in the driveway.


Anna Battaglia Piliero
Anna B P at 11:04pm April 24
SEX!


What
a response!
Here goes, hope you enjoy it all:

peanut butter and jelly Pictures, Images and Photos

Peanut butter
An ode to Peanut Butter
By Cristina Cerone

I think I love creamy the best
It certainly is better than all the rest

Jiff over Skippy? I think not
Unless its on sale, well then not a lot

I just do not know where we would be
Without the sticky stuff for me

If you please,
Will it be ham and cheese?

No, lunchtime just would not be complete
Without my Peanut Butter treat!
Katie Kantor Thanks Katie!




Tomorrows topic-

The 70s

* Special Thanks go out to Anthony J. Parisi for coining the phrase "Blue Haired" and me stealing it.







No comments: